We're prioritizing the Swing Left strategy for the November 2020 elections. Resources here:
Live online trainings:
New Host Kit and Host Trainings: Virtual Letter-Writing Events
Swing Left has built a virtual letter-writing party host kit and guide! We’re helping hosts transition to virtual parties with a variety of resources:
- Virtual Party Host Kit including:
- Full orientation: How to write letters from home, including using Vote Forward
- Quick orientation: How to download letters from Vote Forward
- Learn how to host virtual events: Wednesday, March 25 at 5pm PT. Register here.
- Learn how to use Zoom video-conference technology for hosting: every weekday morning until the end of April. Register here.
We will also be hosting national letter writing parties so that volunteers and hosts can join these parties and see how they work. We’ll provide more information on the Leader’s call on Thursday.
- Phonebanking for Wisconsin's April 7th election for Supreme Court: Sign up here, and you'll receive an email with training resources. This race is key to un-doing gerrymandering in Wisconsin.
- From Swing Left National Leadership: I hope you saw the emails from our National Field Director, Marisa Kanof, and Ethan Todras-Whitehill discussing the response to COVID-19. You can read Marisa's email here and Ethan’s email here.
- COVID-19 messaging guidance: Our communications team has provided this messaging guidance document to help you communicate with volunteers. We hope it will be useful for you.
- Stay connected with leaders and volunteers nationwide:
- Please join our Swing Left Volunteer Leaders Facebook group for up-to-the-minute updates and events.
- If you're not on the Swing Left Volunteer Leaders slack, please let me know and I'll send you an invitation.